Orijen Regional Red Cat Dry Food
ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
Help your cat thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Regional Red diet is made with meat from raw1 beef, whole pilchard, wild boar, bison and lamb. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like meat, fish, organs and bone, ORIJEN Regional Red diet is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need. With 85%2 quality animal ingredients and a freeze-dried liver coating, this diet is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are raw1 meat and fish ingredients.
- 85%2 quality meat and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your cat instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
1our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness. 2Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.