Orijen Kitten Formula
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support your kitten’s digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root and natural sources of fiber from whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples & whole pears.
- 2/3 of each bag includes fresh or raw ingredients.
- Smaller kibble size specially designed for kittens.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients
Chicken, turkey, salmon, whole herring, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), whole mackerel, eggs, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole peas, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, pea starch, chicken fat, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole pinto beans, ground miscanthus grass, chicken hearts, choline chloride, whole cranberries, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (515 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.
ORIJEN Kitten Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth of Kittens.