- 92% PeakPrey ratios of meat, organs, seafood, bone.
- 10% Z-BOOST® superfoods blend.
- Use as a complete and balanced meal, a nutritious topper, or a delicious treat.
- Free from grains, potatoes, glycerin, and rendered meat or meals.
Ziwi Peak Venison Wet Canned Food for Cats 85g/ 185g, Buy 12 of same size, get 1 free!
New Zealand’s sweeping coastline and temperate climate make an ideal habitat for free-range, grass-fed venison. They’re ethically raised on pastures of lush native grasses, with plenty of room to roam.
As a novel single protein food, ZIWI Peak® venison is ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs.
A complete and balanced PeakPrey® recipe for all life stage, from kittens to seniors
Nutrients and benefits
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids: Found throughout the body, especially the brain and eyes. As you might expect, these nutrients are crucial for supporting healthy brain function, growth, and development (particularly for puppies and kittens). But they also play an important role in helping your pet’s blood vessels, heart, immune system, and lungs work properly. They’re also great for supporting healthy skin and coat. Poultry is an important source of Omega-6 fatty acids, while New Zealand green mussels and other seafoods are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: Glucosamine is a combination of ‘glucose’, a sugar, and ‘glutamine’, an amino acid. It helps form and repair cartilage. Together, they’re ideal for building healthy joints and resisting joint tissue breakdown - particularly crucial for our senior pets and puppies. Beef, lamb, poultry, and bones are a good source of these nutrients.
- Taurine: An amino acid and one of the building blocks of all proteins. Necessary to maintain normal vision, digestion, heart muscle function, and to maintain a healthy immune system. Dogs can make taurine, but cats rely on taurine exclusively from their diets. All animal proteins are an excellent source.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is essential in the formation of bones and teeth, so essential for our young pups and kittens. It is needed to make protein so the body can grow, repair, and maintain its cells. Phosphorus also helps the body make ATP, a molecule the body uses to store energy. Phosphorus is found in bony raw materials, which is why ZIWI Peak recipes include ground bone.
- Calcium: Calcium builds and maintains strong bones. But it’s also needed for the heart, muscles, and nerves to function properly. In the wild, cats and dogs would eat bones along with meat to get the calcium they need. We think they have the right idea, so ZIWI Peak recipes include ground bone to reflect what your pet would eat in the wild.
- Sodium: Sodium is beneficial for focus and mood, heart and blood health, weight maintenance, and fluid balance. Puppies and kittens require sodium to support healthy growth. Sources include meat and seafood, and salt.
- Selenium: Protects cell membranes from oxidative damage and is found in meat and fish.
- Folic Acid (B9): Important in amino acid and nucleotide metabolism and in mitochondrial protein synthesis.
Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- Crude Protein(min) 10.0%
- Crude Fat(min) 4.0%
- Crude Fiber(max) 2.0%
- Moisture(max) 78.0%
- Ash(max) 3.0%
- Taurine(min) 0.13%
- Calorie content (calculated)1200 kcal ME / kg
- Calorie content (calculated)222 kcal / 185g can
- Calorie content (calculated)102 kcal ME / 85g can
Refrigerate once opened and use within 7 days.