Open Farm Senior Turkey&Chicken Dry Dog Food
This nutrient-dense kibble recipe helps support healthy joints and mobility in those later years, thanks to a blend of humanely raised turkey and chicken, New Zealand green lipped mussel and functional ingredients like non-GMO sourced pumpkin and coconut oil.
- 100% Animal Welfare Certified Turkey Our humanely raised turkeys are naturally raised on family farms in a free-range environment with gentle handling, space, and the ability to engage in their natural behaviors. Our turkeys are fed a healthy vegetarian diet without antibiotics or growth hormones. Turkey is a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- 100% Animal Welfare Certified Chicken Our humanely raised chickens are naturally raised on family farms with gentle handling, space, and the ability to engage in their natural behaviors. Our chickens are fed a healthy vegetarian diet without antibiotics or growth hormones. Chicken is a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- Sweet Potato Sweet potatoes are a source of potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C and manganese. They are also a source of fiber and beta-carotene which helps support digestive health, and a great source of flavor.
- Coconut Oil Coconut oil is packed with health benefits including lauric acid, a type of omega 9 fatty acid. It is an excellent source of energy, easy to digest, and excellent for metabolic function, particularly fat metabolism.
- Pumpkin Pumpkin is a good source of fiber and beta-carotene. Fiber is helpful for digestive health.
- Green Lipped Mussel Derived from a specific species of shellfish that has been dried into a powder, which is high in Omega-3 fatty acids and other novel nutrients which may help to reduce inflammation levels for better mobility. Our green lipped mussel is sustainably and ethically sourced from New Zealand.