NaturVet Glucosamine DS Plus™ Soft Chews
Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
Formulated with Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, and antioxidants to support connective tissue, cartilage health, joint movement, and lubrication of joints. Recommended for adult pets, including large breeds and overweight pets.
- Supports connective tissue, cartilage health, and joint movement
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote cartilage development and joint health
- Yucca provides support for joint tenderness and may help relieve inflammation associated with training, competition, and normal daily exercise and activity.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids are vital to everyday health, strong muscles, and healthy joints
- Antioxidants help reduce the negative effects of oxidative stress and help to eliminate free radicals associated with the aging process.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
Yucca schidigera 90 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 60 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 58 mg
DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 60 IU
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 1,800 mcg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 946 mcg
Directions For Use: (Daily Maintenance)
Up to 10 lbs. 1 soft chew
11 to 39 lbs. 2 soft chews
40 to 79 lbs. 3 soft chews
80 lbs. and over 4 soft chews
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.